After arriving by ambulance, a Pennsylvania man was neglected by ER staff. Later, he was found dead in the waiting room. ER neglect is real.
defective and faulty medical products cause serious harm. If you have an IVC filter from Rex Medical, read this.
Sarah Boyle was diagnosed with breast cancer. But, a data entry error caused her misdiagnosis. She went through unnecessary treatment to cure a cancer that wasn’t there.
The Zimmer hip implant was ideal for “younger” hip replacement patients. They are made of metal and supposed to be more durable than other hip implants. But, like other metal-on-metal… Read More
The FDA warns of Allergan Biocell textured breast implant cancer. Speak to a lawyer today and understand your options.
A delayed diagnosis can lead to permanent damage. Here, we share the story of a boy’s ear infection that lead to permanent paralysis.
Discount Cosmetic Procedures—The Ugly Truth Plastic surgery has been on the rise since the early 2000s. And, cosmetic procedures have risen in popularity as well. With the increase in popularity,… Read More
Adenovirus Outbreak Kills Tenth Child in New Jersey A viral illness, the adenovirus, has spread throughout a New Jersey healthcare facility. The state’s Department of Health stated the adenovirus outbreak… Read More
Pennsylvania Dentist May Have Infected Patients A recent news story alerts us all to the dangers of dental malpractice. In November 2018, patients of Dr. Palmer Cuttoro were notified they… Read More
Vaccine Injury Attorney Serving Philadelphia And New Jersey Most of us don’t even think about it. Before cold and flu season, we get a flu shot. Of course, there is… Read More