After arriving by ambulance, a Pennsylvania man was neglected by ER staff. Later, he was found dead in the waiting room. ER neglect is real.
defective and faulty medical products cause serious harm. If you have an IVC filter from Rex Medical, read this.
Sarah Boyle was diagnosed with breast cancer. But, a data entry error caused her misdiagnosis. She went through unnecessary treatment to cure a cancer that wasn’t there.
The Zimmer hip implant was ideal for “younger” hip replacement patients. They are made of metal and supposed to be more durable than other hip implants. But, like other metal-on-metal… Read More
A delayed diagnosis can lead to permanent damage. Here, we share the story of a boy’s ear infection that lead to permanent paralysis.
Discount Cosmetic Procedures—The Ugly Truth Plastic surgery has been on the rise since the early 2000s. And, cosmetic procedures have risen in popularity as well. With the increase in popularity,… Read More